MDR® goes Fancy! Announced partnership with the Specialty Food Association
Mediterranean Diet Roundtable® Launches Membership Drive for Culinary Empowerment
Boston, MA – The Mediterranean Diet Roundtable® (MDR), a visionary think tank dedicated to promoting healthy, delicious, and sustainable food choices inspired by Mediterranean eating patterns, is thrilled to announce the launch of its highly-anticipated Membership Drive. This initiative aims to enrich the immersive experience for food industry professionals and health operators from all backgrounds.
The Membership Drive marks a significant milestone in MDR’s evolution, as it continues to drive cultural humility and culinary inclusivity through a diverse range of educational and international resources. By joining, individuals and institutions become integral parts of an engaged community, gaining access to an array of exclusive benefits, including:
- Premium Content: Members will gain unrestricted access to a vast library of premium educational content, including MDR research and infographics, expert-led webinars, and research papers.
- Community Engagement: Be part of a vibrant community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for continuous learning and networking with world-class scientists, culinarians, and professionals from various fields.
- Early Access: Stay ahead of the curve with early access to new courses, features, and educational resources as they are released on the platform.
- Discounts and Special Offers: Members will be eligible for exclusive discounts on MDR’s paid programs, VIP experiences, and merchandise.
- Customized Experiences: Tailor a preferred learning program with personalized recommendations and guidance, to help you achieve your KPI, and/or goals.
To kickstart the campaign, MDR is offering an exclusive limited-time promotion: Join by September 30, to add extra months and become Grandparents of our organization with a unique badge!
“At MDR, we believe that education is a purposeful journey that should be accessible to everyone,” said Daniela Puglielli, Founder and President of MDR. “Each operator can become a decisive factor of change in the world. We are committed to providing high-quality opportunities to learn and apply the principles of the Mediterranean Diet, the most scientifically documented and proven way of life, while fostering a global community of engaged professionals.”
Individuals, businesses, and institutions interested in joining the MDR community can sign up for membership starting today at www. MDRproject.com/Membership For more information about the campaign and the benefits of membership, please visit www.MDRproject.com.
About Mediterranean Diet Roundtable®
The Mediterranean Diet Roundtable® (MDR) is an innovative think-tank dedicated to promoting the Mediterranean Diet’s principles to improve health and culinary enjoyment worldwide. With a commitment to education, sustainability, and inclusivity, MDR empowers individuals and institutions to embrace a healthier way of life.